2016 – what a year!
What a fantastic year 2016 has been for mi-Clinic and our clients, with many exciting projects and new developments.
We’re proud to have helped consultants and other medical professionals provide the best possible patient outcomes.
Highlights from throughout the year include:
- Hit the milestone of delivering 7,000 medico-legal reports per month through our mi-Transcriptions service for ExamWorks, a leading global provider of independent medical examination services part of the MedHealth group. You can learn more about our transcriptions services which are quadruple ISO certified and trusted by doctors worldwide, here.
- Introduced mi-Reception to our suite of best-of-class practice management and administration solutions – a virtual office receptionist service, helping medical professionals answer their phone calls promptly and manage their diaries efficiently. Feedback following the introduction has been fantastic!
- In other exciting news, the mi-Rooms service went national, adding locations in Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia. We are thrilled to offer modern, clean consulting rooms fitted with industry-leading equipment in every state and territory across the country.
- The year also brought new faces to mi-Clinic and we welcomed Elizabeth Chalfour as a Client Services Officer. Having worked alongside consultants for close to a decade, Elizabeth brings comprehensive skills in finance and account management to the role.
- Team members also moved up to the role of Operations Managers, displaying passion, strong leadership skills and commitment to client satisfaction. Congratulations Jayne Ainger, Sonya Speedie and Laura Vajda.
We wish all our clients, team, suppliers and associates a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. Here’s to another successful year; we’re excited to see what 2017 brings for you!